Content / WHITECODE - CONTENT
Content / WHITECODE - CONTENT
Foreseeing a challenging year amid the COVID- 19 pandemic, building services consultants, Whitecode, wanted to take the opportunity to raise the profile of the business and increase brand awareness with top-level decision makers in order to future proof their job pipeline.
Not having worked with an agency before, they engaged Fabrick on a three-month trial to see what could be achieved.
Fabrick recommended a content-based campaign that primarily focused on digital media and PR. Our strategy was to create ‘top tier’ content drawing on industry news, latest reports and technical information to attract audience sectors such as housebuilders, architects, developers and M&E contractors. Fabrick identified that in order to influence both existing and prospect clients, we needed to ensure these audiences were also aware of Whitecode’s size, range of services and capabilities.
With a recent company management change, Whitecode was keen to build the brand experience within the Building Services environment and to enhance the personality of the business across multi-channel disciplines
During the 3-month trial we generated a series of technical blogs and news articles for placement in trade press and across Whitecode’s digital channels (website and social,) as well as a sequence of feature synopses for future PR placement.
It was evident from the uptake that the content pitched to the targeted magazines, associated with the identified audiences, was relevant and resulted in secured editorial content within the first month. With a digital media offering tied into the trial period, we also identified the pros and cons of their website and suggested content that would boost engagement, e.g. developing the portfolio section of the website to promote experience with key target audiences.
We also produced content for their social channels and utilised the LinkedIn profiles of key team members – they were extremely well connected but hadn’t used LinkedIn for publishing articles or had a plan in terms of strategic posting.
Within 3 months Fabrick achieved:
- a content-based campaign that allowed Whitecode to talk about their core offerings, skills, expertise and key USPs within the market.
- 10.27% increase in new web users, with the average session duration having increased 38.55%
- 24.23% increase in website sessions
- 19.05% increase in enquiry submissions
- 30,744 LinkedIn impressions and 2,042 engagements, up 18,464% from the previous 3-month period
- 274 new LinkedIn connections compared to the previous 31 - increase of 784%
- 65% of the audience demographic have a senior role or directorship
- Post clicks have increased 11,117% culminating in 1,346 clicks compared to 12 before we engaged with the client.
- Whitecode received three high values leads, potential worth in excess of £1.3 million. One of these leads was as a direct result of social media activities, with the client mentioning the increase of voice visible across LinkedIn and made the enquiry based on content about the company that he was not previously aware of.
- Our contract has been extended beyond the trial period
- Our campaign was shortlisted for the Best Professional Services Marketing Campaign at the 2020 Construction Marketing Awards
Contact us now
Our specialist marketing teams can help build your business. Leave your details below and we’ll contact you to discuss how we can help.