Creative / BRETT MARTIN
Creative / BRETT MARTIN
Brett Martin’s Cascade Iron Style Rainwater and Soil System range is a product that looks like traditional cast iron but has all the benefits of plastic materials. The product has a number of loyal customers who regularly specify it, however, there are many potential customers who are unaware of the product and its many benefits. Brett Martin asked Fabrick to create an advertising campaign to:
- increase sales and specification
- drive awareness
- demonstrate the advantages of the Cascade range
- have clear calls-to-action
Through the analysis of previous sales enquiries, four audiences were identified: Housebuilders and Developers, Self-builders, Merchants and Architects.
Fabrick recommended that for each audience the design, message and imagery of the adverts be tailored specifically for that grouping to ensure resonance as one size fits all would not work here.
We designed four different creative executions, all of which featured a clear call to action – visit the Cascade section of the Brett Martin website for more information. For merchants there was literature to download and for the remaining 3 audiences - architects, housebuilders and developers and self-builders - there was also an online CPD module they could take.
Ad schedules were created for each audience, with a mix of print and online selected and media specifically chosen for its audience and reach. For example, for housebuilders, publications were chosen to reach independent housebuilders rather than tier 1 volume housebuilders to ensure a higher chance of reaching professionals that would be working on projects suitable for the Cascade product range.
- The campaign was a finalist for Best Use of Advertising at the 2019 Construction Marketing Awards
- Objective to increase brand awareness has been met
- 15.87% increase in web traffic to the Cascade campaign landing page (compared to same time period in previous year)
- 12.5% increase to main Cascade product homepage
- 22.3% sales increase (compared to same time period in previous year)
- 24.7% increase in new enquiries
- 34.7% in take-offs
- The adverts dominated a number of key publications and gained many prime positions within these
- 934 online CPD views
- Secured distribution with two new merchant groups
Contact us now
Our specialist marketing teams can help build your business. Leave your details below and we’ll contact you to discuss how we can help.