Fabrick is excited to be hiring. We have a fantastic opportunity for a enthusiastic, talented and confident Copywriter to join our award-winning team of marketing professionals.
The successful applicant will play a key role within our copywriting team and will have the opportunity to raise and develop the profiles of many UK and global construction brands through your copy.
We are looking for someone who has a real passion for writing and who has the confidence to talk directly to clients. You will need to feel comfortable asking questions to enable you to get the information needed to write the copy and to also establish key messaging, writing style etc.
You will be expected to write compelling copy that will engage and encourage our clients’ target audiences.
As a full-service agency you will have a wide variety of projects and campaigns to be involved with. Copywriting tasks are delivered across multiple channels and would include the creation of blogs, press releases, technical features, case studies, video scripts, website content, straplines, content for print collateral such as brochures, white papers, emails and much more.
You will report into Fabrick’s Senior Copywriter and will need to work closely with the Directorate team, the Account Management team and various support teams to ensure all client copywriting needs are met.
You will need the ability to manage simultaneous projects and will be responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of your projects and to the standards set by Fabrick.
It is essential you have impeccable copywriting and proofreading skills and experience either in an agency or fast-paced environment where you can demonstrate you’ve managed several copywriting projects at once.
Fabrick is a fast-paced environment where our staff tell us that no two days are ever the same. If you love writing, a good variety of projects; are the kind of person that can thrive and evolve in a high-pressure environment and want to work with genuinely nice people then this is the role for you!
As a Copywriter you will:
- be the main copywriting point of contact for specific clients and projects, working to understand the needs of the clients and creating relevant content
- Undertake thorough research into the subject matter to understand the knowledge requirements and interests of the audience.
- Identify the appropriate tone of voice and messaging for each item of copy and create succinct and engaging copy that audiences want to read.
- Produce copy that is appropriate for different types of content and to the high standards set out by Fabrick
- Have the confidence to work on complex briefs independently
- Ensure all content is on brand and consistent with client messaging
- Build and maintain key internal, client and industry relationships in order to produce in-depth and engaging content
- An interest in the built environment and topics such as sustainability, regulations, technology is a plus.
You will need:
- To be a passionate, experienced and confident candidate who thrives in a busy and fast-paced working environment
- Excellent research and writing skills, with a portfolio of work (across digital and print) which demonstrates ability to produce high-quality copy in different styles for multiple channels and audiences.
- Impeccable grammar, spelling and attention to detail.
- To be a good communicator who can advocate for your ideas and enjoys working as part of a team
- The ability to work on briefs independently
- Proven experience in managing and delivering multiple copywriting projects
- Proven experience in creating and delivering compelling copy that has met the clients’ needs
- To be a good team player with a can-do attitude
- To be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, planning and organisational skills
- To be confident in producing and delivering presentations
- A degree or equivalent in English, journalism or marketing is desirable
Our staff are our number one priority so we like to look after them. In return you will receive:
- A good salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An extra day’s annual leave for your birthday
- A positive and flexible working environment
- The opportunity to work with a fantastic team on a range of diverse client projects in an industry we believe is like no other
How to apply:
Interested? Then please email your CV, and most importantly a letter which tells us why you would like to work for Fabrick, to email@example.com« Back to news