1. What personal information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation etc.). This information is collected via Google Analytics as we use this data to help improve the content and navigation of our website.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of an enquiry about our business and services. This information is collected via the enquiry form and email addresses provided.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our blogs and downloading our free marketing guides. This information is captured using a basic data entry form.
- Any other information that you choose to send us.
2. How do we use the personal information we collect?
We may use your personal information to:
- Respond to enquiries or complaints made by, or about you, relating to the website
- Notify you of any new content added to the website that you have subscribed to and given us consent for – you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive the material you have subscribed to
- Provide you with relevant information we feel may be of interest to you
- Notify you about changes to our service and important changes to our website
- Better understand the Fabrick services you are interested in through the use of Google Analytics.
We take measures to protect the technical information collected by our use of Google Analytics. The data collected will only be used on a need to know basis to resolve technical issues, administer the Site and identify visitor preferences; but in this case, the data will be in non-identifiable form. We do not use any of this information to identify Visitors or Users.
We do not share or sell your information with third party partners of any kind, other than those already stated.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
3. Where is my data held?
Any data collected directly through the website enquiry form is held on our websites secure Content Management System.
Any emails received through any email addresses provided are stored on our internal email system until such time they are deleted.
We may store your information on third party software platforms such as (but not limited to) Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor; as well as content management systems such as (but not limited to) Expression Engine.
This means your data may be stored in UK or international data centres.
4. How do we secure your personal information?
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall- protected servers.
Data transmission over the internet is not 100% secure. However, we take every step to protect your data, including having an SSL certificate. This ensures all data held on our website is securely encrypted.
The website data is also held within our Content Management System which is password protected and restricted to senior personnel.
5. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
7. Policy updates
8. Your rights
You have the right to instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, to correct any information that Fabrick holds about you and to delete information that Fabrick holds about you.
Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
8.1 Access to information
Please send requests in writing to our data protection officer, Graham Felton using these details:
Fabrick Marketing Communications
Attention of Data Protection Officer
15-17 London Road
Maidstone ME16 8JE
We will fulfil your request by sending your information electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method. For any subsequent access request, we may charge an administration fee.
8.2 Information correction and deletion
If you believe the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. Any data that is no longer needed for the purposes outlined in this policy will be deleted. If at any point you wish for Fabrick to delete information about you or stop sending you information, simply contact our Data Protection officer on the details outlined in section 8.1.
9. To sum up
In accordance with applicable law, we only collect a limited amount of information about you that is necessary for improving our service. We do not use profiling, we do not sell or in any other way spread your data to third parties. We do not use your data for purposes other than what we specified.
You can visit our website without giving away your personal information. Fabrick uses Google Analytics and Cookies in order to improve our service, user experience and analyse how the website is used. Aside from the approximate location (IP address), the information collected by Google Analytics is mostly anonymous traffic data including browser information, device information and language. We do not collect additional information such as your age, gender, interests, bank details etc.
Fabrick Marketing Communications
15-17 London Road
Kent ME16 8JE
Tel 01622 754295